makeup

2011-08-20

Interwiew with lovelifegirl

i'm sure you noticed some really GREAT and AWESOME suites when browsing on stardoll....whell i did! here is an interwiew with owner of loveligirl doll!

hey! I'm Maria.thnx for taking your time for this interwiew! why you accepted?
lovelifegirl: I thought it would be fun and you asked also so I couldn't turn it down. :D
mee: what's your name?
lovelifegirl:  Leanne
mee:  for how long you are a Stardoll member?
Leanne:I joined stardoll in 2007 (5 years)
mee;  can you describe Stardoll in one word?
Leanne:  Additive
mee:  have you ever been CG/NCG/scenery/album winner?
Leanne;  No I haven't
mee;  what you think: latest CG bloom499 deserwes to win?
Leanne :  I think she deserves to win
mee;  whic maters money (Stardolars, starcoins) or awesome suites and dolls for CG?
Leanne;  Awesome suites and dolls matter more then virtual money
mee; are you against paying real money for being SS?
Leanne ; No I am not, because stardoll would not be operating if everything was free
mee;  where you a follower of action on 30/31 st july? (if you don't know, action was about non-ss members getting nothing, no nice clothes, makeup etc.)
Leanne; Yes I was
mee:  lets start with your suite! it's AWESOME! i love it!did you spend alot of ime making it?
Leanne: Lol, it is alright, and thank you. Yes it took a while to do
mee :  in these days when alot of people are copycats, where you found your ispiration?
Leanne:  I get inspiration from shows and movies I like. I like to coordinate with rooms from movies
mee:  are you a collector?
Leanne:  Sort of, I like collecting old clothing and I like to collect Amy Claire
mee;  what is your dream/goal on SD?
Leanne: To win National Covergirl, Covergirl or 1st place on the Catwalk (I have only won 3rd place and 5th place)
 do you have some word for our readers?
Leanne : Don't give up on your dreams and just be the best you can be
thnx Leanne....
  ladymarijastar2
                                                                                       xoxo Maria


Нема коментара: